Our client is a Multinational Retail Company, and is looking for a Service and Sales Support Manager that will be based in Customer Support area.
Purpose of the job:
To ensure a seamless customer journey by offering an inspiring and rewarding customer experience with great quality for all non face-to-face contacts. Provide fast and easy support in every customer contact enabling them to purchase products and services. Lead and inspire the team to convert more consumers into customers and encourage existing customers to shop more. Ensure customer insights are gathered in a structured way and can be used as feedback to the organisation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the operational implementation of the unit action plan.
- Ensure prerequisites are set so that customers can receive service and sales support with add-ons, cross selling and up selling to provide a one stop shopping experience.
- Ensure the business competence, especially about products and services by supporting the department in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- Secure that the department works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and legislation including: consumer protection, risk, environment, health and safety.
- Follow up processes with relevant stakeholders in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Support and inspire a customer-focused culture in all non face-to-face contacts and secure a positive and seamless customer experience.
- Secure and monitor that the department is working to set global and national standards and policies.
- Ensure customer contacts are guided to the preferred contact method based on analytics and market trends.
- Use provided relevant insights to remove obstacles in daily operations.
- Provide an inspiring and motivating environment for your team and it's individual members to ensure development and succession.
- Between 3 and 5 years’ experience working in similar functions;
- Full-Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Degree in Management, Marketing, Economics or similar areas (mandatory).
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- Good attention to details by being persistent, structured and accurate.
- Able to work on both a strategic and operational level.
- A considered decision-maker.
We appreciate your interest in our job posting and inform you that we will contact only those candidates eligible for the job.