Our client is a Multinational Retail Company, and is looking for a Team Leader that will be based in Customer Support area.
Purpose of the job:
To optimise the customer experience and secure satisfied customers by motivating and inspiring your team in their everyday work using knowledge of the company product range and services and the company customer.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the operational implementation of the unit action plan within the team.
- Support in creating an inspiring and motivating work environment and atmosphere where co-workers have access to the information they need and user-friendly tools.
- Empower and coach co-workers through knowledge, confidence, trust and motivation so they are always ready to support customers in the best way possible.
- Monitor and feedback on working methods, productivity and quality on team and individual level.
- Ensure the right number of competent co-workers to secure high quality for all customer contacts within the service level.
- Build a committed team with a strong culture based on customer focus, high performance and pride in their work.
- Contribute to the building of business competence by supporting and coaching co-workers in their daily efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- Monitor and follow up that the team works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and legislation including: consumer protection, risk, environment, health and safety.
- Be active in the recruitment process of new co-workers.
- Between 3 and 5 years’ experience working in similar functions;
- Full-Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Degree in Management, Marketing, Economics or similar areas (mandatory).
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to take responsibility and delegate when necessary;
- Leading business through people;
- Ability to find solutions for customers and operational issues;
- Coaching and conflict handling skills.
We appreciate your interest in our job posting and inform you that we will contact only those candidates eligible for the job.